Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12-28-10

Physical therapy day. This is energy therapy and I got a blast today. A wonderful blast of energy that has been stuck for maybe all my life starting at 3. I felt an explosion of light and I wrote a little bit about the experience. I think I will turn it into a song someday.
____________________________________________
The light I'd been hiding was excuberant
It shot out of me to kiss a polar bear
To tell him it's OK cuz I'm here.
I flared and saw many dancing.
It was filled with tears and they weren't even fancy.
I flew with an eagle and we were all one.
Now this kind of trip is pretty fun.

I have the power
to allow this light to shower
It is big, It is mine and connects to everything and everyone

I have the power
to allow my light to shine
I will never put it away
I won't allow it to be buried in fear.

When you inprison your soul cuz you
believe it wasn't safe to be the magnificent you, you were meant to be
My sadness now is very clear.
___________________________________________

This is just the first draft but this was some of the experience that I had. I am really focusing on a new wave of the new year. There is an opening. A goodness behind the things that scare us.
There is goodness behind the media, the government, the everything we hear. Let us trust in the Goodness that is always there. I am. Let your light shine and that is my challenge to you.

I do apologize for the grammer and the spelling, it has actually gotten worse. I don't have spell check on this blog for some reason. Hopefully you can get the drift of it all. Bless you and your light. And please let it shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment