Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, December 5, 2010

12-05-10

Yes, this month is about birth. Even the birth of my son. Along with the birth of many babies. I am wanting to look at the birth of many things. My changing my ill feelings. Meaning I am feeling ill most every day. My heart beating strangely, my breathing not so good, a weird cough and negative thoughts. I am actually hoping it to be something I can take a pill for. Like my thyroid. Is this too much information? Well, it can be the birth of a healthier me.
Today was the bazaar and I did very very well. Everyone loved all of my great creations. They thought I needed a website with all of my creations. Maybe I will. I kind of do, but I don't keep it up. And you can't buy off the site. But I felt good about all the variety and good thoughts. Two of my children s books are going to be put in the Spiritual Centers Book Store. YEAH!!
My challenge to you is to take a look at birth. Birth isn't always the most comfortable, if you know what I mean? Men know if they have had kidney stones. But I am always wanting to feel good, I don't, I am always wanting others to speak positively, they don't, so I am not living in the moment with what is. No wonder I am not feeling so well. I am looking at birth as a process. It may be positive it may be painful but growing and moving on. What does birth mean to you? In the creative world an the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment