Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, March 1, 2010

03-01-10

A new month already. This is exciting. It really has been some kind of blessing to have this blog. Somedays I really don't want to write. Well, I want to write but I didn't know what to write. I have started another new book so want to start a conversation on Excuses. I believe I wrote a little blog on this earlier. But I am willing to take another at it. There are some things I have been wanting to do, need to do and I am not taking the time to do them. One is send some paperwork into an insurance agency, another is filling out a form to get a job teaching at a community college. So I am going to take a look at why I haven't taken the time.
Well, first it isn't fun, it isn't creative, I don't enjoy it. But it could help the financial landscape. Don't I care about that. I was just depressed at my bank account. So I guess it does matter to me.
Am I to lazy to take responsibility for myself? OK. I stopped writing this blog and I got my insurance paperwork done and ready to go. Then I got the paperwork out to teach a class at the community college. There are at least 8 pages. I will start it right now before I finish this blog. You know I was really embarrased telling you these simple things I have put off for a month or so.
I started the pages of the school application, and I just filled out 4 pages that I didn't need too. Maybe that is why I don't want to do this. I am not good at filling out applications. I already wasted 45 minutes of struggling with my work history, and all the phone numbers. etc. Now that I got the work out of the way that I didn't need to do, I will work on the rest of it this evening. I would like to teach acting again. OK. but for now I am going to finish painting my outdoor meditation bed. Then I will do the work. I promise.
My challenge to you is to take a look and see if there is something sitting there that you need to do or have wanted to get done for a while now. What do you tell yourself? When I wrote it in the blog it made me feel icky in the stomach. Not a good sign. I feel better already. Have a good one....Take the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment