Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

06-01-10

I think I say this a lot. WOW!! Well, I guess it is because I get surprised at life and how it unfolds. Today Wow, is because I finished one of the things I was procrastinating on and really had negative thoughts about before I finished it. Meaning that I wasn't going to get it in the time frame that I was given and I didn't know how to do it. I didn't know how to fulfill the demands of the goal. I find that to be a great motivator and at the same time a great detriment. I have talked about this before on this blog. Yes, time frames, goals and deadlines. These can be good things or bad things, it is all in the way you look at them and/ or how you feel about them.
I have been working on a grant application that I am so excited about and I ran into many delays and technical problems, some in my head and some on the website itself. Then I realized the deadline and it was a month earlier than my original mind thought remembered. When I saw the deadline it put me in a little of a tailspin (which could be a pattern). So I decided to make it a point to get this done and make it work.....well, so far so good. I only have two references to give me their complete information before I send this baby in. I am so grateful for the inner determination that was given to me to finish this grant application. This means what? This means I can do this over and over and over, and get it the way that the universe says, thank you for giving your gift of creativity, thank you, thank you, thank you. And I reply the same, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. With Love, Life and Laughter....l i n d a

No comments:

Post a Comment