Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, June 20, 2010

06-20-10

I am seeing some more of my creative ideas in stores. And I just put a little thing together and wow someone else made the exact same thing and are selling them in stores. I think I can create mine and sell them at weekend markets and such. I really think I will make a few and say, hey, I like them I hope you do.
This challenge that I bring you today is about you and your seeing what is in the places that you may want to put your creations. I stopped at 2 places and got cards to ask if they supported local artists. Now I have to back that up in the way that they want. I heard today that that is the masculine energy and I am dedicating this blog to Fathers Day, to my husband and to my dad. Also to the father that my son will become in the future... thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment