Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

06-16-10

Looking at color. Yes, such a simple thing but with a little sun in our lives right now I am noticing the great colors. The lawns and trees are green and the burst of flowers, what a joy. I notice the magazines are brighter and people are wearing more color. It is a season. There is a reason.
This challenge is to make up a theory. Why do people go for more color? Is it because they see more color or they feel brighter because of the change in the weather? Yes, we come up with these theories in our head and it is fun to take a look at how you look at these things. Would it be a good time to create in brighter colors? Is art seasonal, well, what people are finding attractive probably is seasonal. Are you seasonal? I know I am. I am wearing pink right now. No pink in the winter for me. Take the challenge my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment