Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, June 6, 2010

06-4-10

3 blogs in one day for me to keep my hearts desire and challenge to myself to do a blog a day on a safe place to create. I was at a woman's spiritual retreat for 3 days. No phones or Wi-Fi. So here I am getting all 3 done today. I waited to long to get the first one done and for some reason the computer wouldn't allow me to log in to this account. This made me a little tense then it went down from there. I got behind in the gas line and had to pick up some balloons for the leader of the retreat. Then I couldn't find the paperwork so I didn't know where I was going. That made me even more tense. I got to the retreat 18 minutes late. To me that is not acceptable. Here I was going to a retreat and was stressed out deeply so yes I needed the retreat. No one cared by myself. Then the next thing that made me uncomfortable was doing all of the flowers. They left them for me because I am creative. It scared me and I just threw some flowers in vases and people loved them. I heard my little voice in my head saying, just jump in and do it. And that is what I did.
My challenge to you today is to take a look at that kind of strategy? Just jump in and do it. Using your own style or whatever you have. Because I had to use what I had. I had random flowers and random sized vases. I got lots of compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment