Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, June 25, 2010

06-25-10

I had a great evening last night of creating. Some of the things I have been putting off got worked on. One of my beading projects and one of my multi media creations. How did I get motivated? I got everything out. It made kind of a mess and wow, I enjoyed it so much. Now everything is still out as I started another project.
So the challenge I have for you is to take a look at something that you may want to work on and just aren't doing it. You may want to get it out and put it right in front of your face, you may want to mess up a counter top that is usually clean and it motivates you to finish the project so you can clean up the counter. Or do just one thing towards a project. Like taking things to the goodwill to give you more room to set up a project. There are many small things to get you going and then you feel motivated cuz you moved. Movement and sound can be motivating. You can give me your feedback on how you stay motivated. I am wanting to know and learn from youl

No comments:

Post a Comment