Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, June 6, 2010

06-06-10

Now, today is actually the day I am writing. It is Sunday and I just got home from the Retreat and I am exhausted from all of the emotional work. I opened my heart more than I have in years or ever have. This opened heart brought many many tears. We did an exercise with everyone telling you what a great person you are. This is something that was hard to take. To take in all that goodness. I fought it for a while then I just quite hanging on to the judgmental voices in my head. Wow, that was a change. Everyone had their challenges with at least one of the exercises. Looking at each other in the eyes for a very very long time. Dancing, music and much more.
My challenge for today is to take some time and write down 20 good things that you could say to yourself. What if you imagined saying 20 things for other people, that may be easier. We seem to give and give and give and sometimes it is harder to receive. How do you receive? Do you receive?

No comments:

Post a Comment