Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

06-30-10

Genius, let us talk about genius, what does that mean to you? I would always think that that is someone greater than I such as the inventor of the light bulb or electricity. We are all genius because we are of the great intelligence that takes care of us all. The all knowing. I know this sounds kind of woo woo but there is an intelligence that grows our hair, our fingernails and we grow old with this intelligence.
The challenge I see today is to understand your own intelligence, to see how that works for you. Is there a duality in seeing yourself as creative as others, as genius as others, or not? When I can truly let go of judgments, doubts, fears, I can see the creative genius in myself and others. Seeing it in others really connects it to you. See the great works, allow the new visions, and you can flow with the genius of you and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment