Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, June 12, 2010

06-12-10

Let us see what this font looks like. Well it is almost like the other that I usually use. It is something different though. This days plans got changed and I am OK with that. I decided when it looked like gloomy day instead of the sunny day we were promised that I would do something totally different. I did get up earlier than usual and got cleaned up to go to a couple sales. I decided to be my own best friend. I called a few people and everyone was busy or didn't get back to me. I have friend expectations and that is what I need to totally letting go of.
Creative day, is a day of observation and doing. I watched people and explored stores to see what they have and what people are buying. Then home to mow all the lawns. For you that don't know me I have a lot of yard. 2 in the front and a large back yard around a pond. A large riding lawn mower that was the pride and joy of my father, who has passed many years ago. It is the closest thing to a motorcycle that I have had for a long time. Creative lawn mower driving. Get the feel. I want to talk about getting the feel. IT took a lot of the day to get to this challenge which is get the feel, get in the groove. Do you know that feeling? Do you do that? What happens when that happens? Does time go by fast? Do you forget what you are actually doing and just BE? Wow, this is what happened as I drove the lawn mower, then last night I cleaned up many messes and big cupboards and it just flowed and time just flew by. That is creativity, it could be baking cookies, making dinner, doing the laundry. Anything. That is your challenge, take a look and get lost in your beautiful creative life.

No comments:

Post a Comment