Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, June 11, 2010

06-11-10

Cleaning out the work space. Is that the work space in our minds or the work space where you create? That is what I am asking you. I really have had a stomach ache worrying about telling people about not re creating my creation. It is a subject that is full of emotions and when people didn't get back to me on my emails I assumed that they would never want to be my friend. This must be a pattern in my past and I know it to be. I will be working this out with my friend. Yes, I said my friend. Now that is a real friend that will listen to how I feel and we can work it out together. I have to say it was one of the hardest thing for me to do.
My challenge for this beautiful day is to think about your friends, are they approachable with your issues or things you may be facing in your creative career? I have to admit I haven't had enough guts to find out most of the time. In the past I just stuffed it. I wonder why I have a deep deep sadness. Because I haven't been truthful out of fear of abandonment. Yes, that's right abandonment and not being lovable. Take a look at that in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment