Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

06-08-10

A heart with wings is tattooed on my body and I don't have to tell you where. This symbol is on many of my logos for art projects. It has always spoke to me. I have seen it in many logos so I know it speaks to many. What I want to say is I wasn't always exactly sure what it meant consciously but now I know exactly what it created in my life. After my retreat and a great sunny day of cleanseing along with staying focused on love and my surroundings and my callings of the day, I felt great. My sleep was somewhat feathered but I got to write down a few things. I didn't turn on the TV. I built a fire outside caught up on some current readings and off to bed.
This morning during a very long meditation and many realizations my little voice in my head said "my heart is flying". I went what? That is symbolized by a heart with wings obviously. But our intellect, our heart and our spirit don't speak the same language. The experiences I got this last weekend opened my heart in a way it has never been before, unless when I was born and taken care of as an infant. Unconditional love could not come in. I can't experience something I have pushed away and really don't understand until I am ready and willing. That is why I cried so much. This deep sadness I have carried in my heart hasn't been seen or heard, it has just been pushed down, with many different addictions. Yesterday when I started to feel uncomfortable I wanted to put food or drink in my mouth. Not booze but coffee or something. So my heart with wings is a symbol that I have that means more than I ever knew. I am so grateful. I have been able to hold everyone in unconditional love for 2 or 3 days. Can I keep this up? I will practice new things to stay connected.
The challenge for you is to take a look a symbols that you are attracted too. Sometimes the picture of money or the big house holds only human condition when symbols hold a deeper meaning to you. I am going to cut out and save images that speak to me. Not pictures of things I want to manifest like my motorcycle or more income. I will keep what speaks deeper than what my eyes see in magazines, TV and on the street. Not that those things are bad but I know something else is working in this universe and those old ways don't serve me anymore. Let us have our hearts fly today. Mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment