Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, June 26, 2010

06-26-10

The day before my husbands birthday, the day after getting together with my son and a new friend. The day I have felt inspired all day to be grounded and in my body. This has led to massive movement, cleaning out, clarity, creativity and simply allowing me to be and not hear the obsessive chatter in the head that is not of the creative good. I am in the creative good mind.
The deck is part of the living area now. The garage is getting ready to be a welding, wood and etc workshop. As I took more than ever to the goodwill. Letting to and creating a new. Is it the sun....Is it the full moon...is it all the daily practice to be in the now and not the past. I don't know. I am so grateful to simply be able to be. I wanted to call new friends and at the same time wanted to create real time with myself.
This challenge is to create real time for you, for yourself. What does that mean to you? Does that mean saying No to others, it may be. The whole challenge is about listening, being and going forth with courage, love and acceptance for yourself and everyone else. Wow, now there is the real challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment