Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, June 3, 2010

06-03-10

Hello my dear creative friends. I have been excited about my follow through and getting in by the deadlines. Then I have that little critical voice in my head saying, "well, that is all well and good but you didn't do a very good job with what you submitted." Yes, that is still going on. I believe that may be a human condition. What is the human condition? To me it is the mind, ego or whatever you want to call it, that speaks continuously finds some comfort in suffering, in complaining, in not being good enough. I really don't know a human that doesn't suffer with these issues. If they are perceived to be great, invincible, a really great person may be a cover up for the insecurities from inside. It is like a bully that is the one that has a broken heart and uses that to bully people, it is not a conscious choice. That may what this blog is really about, making conscious choices and this gives you a way to change your life for the better and leave the suffering behind. Oh, yes, let us leave that life behind and bring a new vision to this life on earth. I thought I was born on the wrong planet for many years because the life I came here to live was full of love, beauty and more. When I got shut down for being expressive, too big, for speaking my mind. I found that this planet wasn't safe for me to be me. This of course was my way to survive. I made major decisions in that moment and they stayed with me for years and years. These decisions weren't for my best life and they definitely don't serve me anymore.
My challenge for you today is to take a look at what you believe the human condition is. This may have a very large impact on how you listen, how you perceive every human being. Are humans always striving to do their very best no matter where they are at a particular moment. Are they losers? Let us take a look and see if it serves us and the larger picture anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment