Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, June 27, 2010

06-27-10

What could I write about today that would make me feel better, make your life better and be of a great truth. I don't know if I have that kind of news today. I left work sick this morning. I over did it yesterday and I didn't eat very well. I was going to go for a walk and that didn't happen. Creativity flowed and flowed and flowed. It was late. I knew I woke up with a little headache and in proceeded to get worse. I came home and went to bed and you know what, I felt better later. It is my husbands birthday and I sent him many cards late last night.
I feel like I have been wasting this beautiful day. But I had to take care of myself. Then I ate too much. But I guess I needed it too. Trust that is what I will be talking about today. Trust. My challenge is to ask yourself who you can trust? Can you trust yourself? I don't think I can trust myself, I don't always do the best for myself. I can trust others? Yes, that was a question. I have levels of trust but if I can't trust myself how could I trust another. The other question is of love. If I don't love myself unconditionally how can I love others. I guess that is the message for today. It is a large question that touches every part of our lives. Our relationships, with people, with ourselves and our creations. Just make it simple and sit with the love and the trust. See how it effects you. Is there something you can do to trust more, love more, and create more.

No comments:

Post a Comment