Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

06-29-10

Another great day. Meaning I let go of the self talk that is not really true but is a perception that I had put on myself. This is about friends, about me and how I work in the world. If I am putting out self destructive messages, victim messages, lack-full messages from my mind. I will be getting more of that back don't you think? Well, that a law of the universe. I listened to the things that I made up and I believed them. No one looking in would believe them. Who are we and who do we think we are.
That is the challenge for today. Who are you? How do you think others see you?
Are they the same or are they totally different. It would be nice to ask people what they thought of you so you could see what you are giving off. Maybe do a creative project that shows the difference. I may do that myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment