Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, June 24, 2010

06-24-10

Today was a great day, the weather, the work, the mindset. I didn't create anything did I? Did you? I did take responsibility and get many things done. That was the plan so I created a plan. I was very creative about what I wore. I have some things that are half done and I am not really interested in working on them. I have a great studio and product and I am not motivated. I work, I try and keep the lawn done. I did learn a new song of someone elses. I do my vocal exercises in the car and am enjoying singing again.
Now I remember the challenge that I wanted to give all of you today. Is there something you may have given up that you love to do? Something you may have forgotten you loved to do? Singing lessons, I loved, some of my best friends are singing teachers. Take a look at that. You may want to bring out something and try it again. I did and I love it. It opens my mind, my body, and my mind. Spirit loves to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment