Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, June 10, 2010

06-10-10

I have to make this fast as I have to do something else. HA!! Well, I emailed my two friends and asked them to give me a year to launch my Alignment Beads. I had to tread backwards and share that I didn't feel good about them making something while I wanted to start to share them with the world under my name.
It was very hard to do, and at the same time it is very good for me to do these things as I would otherwise let it fester and create a barrier with people. I felt small and stingy. But it is how I felt and that is the truth. I am not as abundantly generous as I originally tried to be. I really wasn't but I said Iwas to please someone else. Those things lead me to be the false self.
My challenge to you is to take a look at this situation and see how you would have handled it? Have you ever had to handle a situation like this before? Having someone want to make the same thing you are making to share with the world? Let me know I really want to hear ways that others handle these kinds of situations. Thank you, now on the next thing I need to do. Let the create flow begin, and continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment