Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

06-22-10

Today I really had some big plans. I was going to work from home all day. Then after I had gotten my calls done earlier than I thought I decided to take a trip to a mountain that people climb here. Well, they walk it. It is 1.4 miles uphill. Yes, uphill. My heart was beating over the aerobic amount that it should. That is one reason I wanted to go. I was a little depressed or not able to lift my spirits before I left. On the way up I really wanted to quit. I didn't. I made it up to the top, I had a headache and didn't take enough water with me. I made it though. On the way down I kept bringing up how beautiful the walk was and that my heart needs this push. I don't want to exercise anymore. I did it regularly for at least 20 years of my life if not more. I need to find some more fun ways to exercise. Dancing was always something that I loved. When I got in the car I looked in the mirror and wow, I had blood in my face. I need to get that blood moving. That will bring creativity moving also. The challenge I have for you today is to see how moving your body can start that creative blood flowing. I will take a look at that today, tomorrow and the next day. I was making excuses for not exercising. Let's see if I can stop that with creativity being a side effect of movement. Good moving to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment