Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, June 28, 2010

06-28-10

This beautiful day was a much better day for me. As my health really gets better and better it really is a luxury to go for that walk, or run. Have to do it early in the morning as it is getting pretty hot out there. Today's challenge is to look at the work responsibility and what it means to you? What about the reponsibility to live up to your potential? The responsibility to create what you were brought here to create? I got that word today and when I usually see that word I worry about not being responsible enough about money, or household duties or anything like that. But today when I got that word and I went for my walk I really got the view of being responsible for living up to my full potential.
I am wanting to learn how to do better blogs. I want people to come and read my blogs. How do I do that? Could you help me with this? Please contact me and help me do this. Thanks.....l i n d a

No comments:

Post a Comment