Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, June 14, 2010

06-14-10

What shall I write about today? If this was your blog what would you write about today? What issues are coming up for you? I believe I want to talk about marketing. I always say that I am not a very good marketer. What could I do to change that? I did take 2 of my creations to work and told them if they wanted special presents they could see my creations and see if they would be appropriate for gifts of their friends. This is where I need to start, with my friends and co workers. How about you and your creations? Do you cook or garden? What is it that you are creating? If you are creating for your family and such you probably aren't into marketing. Many creative people don't use that part of their brain. I did some cold calls at work today (a part time retail job) and I had fun. I used to do it for my Acting School. And I hated it at first and then I really liked it.
The challenge for you today is to ask yourself, are you a good marketer. Maybe you are the very best and you don' t consider yourself as a creator. I think it is one of the most creative things people can do. I am going to stay courageous and show more people my creations for sale. I call it Art to Heart and want to reach millions with my creations. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment