Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, June 6, 2010

06-05-10

This is Saturday's blog. Yes, I am writing Saturdays blog on Sunday. It just had to be that way. And I am OK with that are you. At the retreat we were calling these things distractions. Because I could really let it bother me but I gave it up. The important thing to me was to keep my word on writing a blog a day. I didn't really say I had to write it on the exact day. Saturday at the retreat was full of expression. We used the cards I made for an exercise and trusting that we always get what we need at the time. We danced, sang, cried and laughed. It was about the love. Yes, let us talk about the love, opening up the heart and allowing others in without that voice of fear. It was quite an experience. And my word was purpose. I always think I have to have a title, like actor, musician, artist. What if I was just a spiritual being. And my purpose was to just learn to be more of a spiritual being.
My challenge to you is to see if you know what your purpose is? Is it creating? Is it being an artist, a secretary, a Ceo? Well, let the love in, open your heart today and see how you see yourself in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment