Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, November 1, 2010

11-01-10

Let their be Light!! We have had a very warm day, November first and it is 70. How outstanding is that? That really made for a great day to Create. I went outside and painted some basket balls that are now yard art. They were out there already but I have been planning on painting them. And today is the day.
I took an adventure out to my studio this evening and simply wanted to see what was there. Hadn't been in there for a while. It made me cry. I had so many projects started. Songs, pictures, children s books, cards and much more.
I was told the other day that I was came here to create even if I destroyed my creations. I don't know why I am not enthusiastic about all the creations I have been given and am still being given. I try and push them all down. I don't want to do that. I feel like I am going to explode.
My challenge to you is to take a look at your body of work. Maybe it isn't even finished. Maybe it is hidden, Maybe you are scared to show people. Maybe you are an ego maniac and no one deserves your genius. Whatever it is look at your creations as a body of work.
Wow ....I like that...how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment