Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, November 14, 2010

11-14-10

I want to first give appreciation for the computer. I mean for gosh sake, I got to get an email from my sister after she had a very scary experience. I got to have a skype experience with my husband, my son and 3 of his friends that stayed over night. Cooper, my new puppy and myself. What fun is that. My sister creates on her computer. My husband sends pictures of his work if he is out of town. I hear most people complain about this unusual creative creation. When I was in my 20's and 30's never got the chance to experience such a creation. We may be a little greedy when we think of what it should do. There is the Should word. Nobody, nothing Should have to do anything.
A challenge is to take a look at your appreciation. I mean really. Appreciation for things you may get frustrated at. How fast is this technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment