Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, November 8, 2010

11-08-10

I had better come up with something fast, huh? Well, I thought this morning after quite a restless night of attempting to sleep in random beds, from my studio to the Cabin Room. Now I could go to bed and stay all day into the night but I have a puppy to entertain and then I do go to work also. I thought I was going to take the day off from creating. To my surprise I actually started my picture I have had in mind. It will be a layer of colors so I got the first color on and I will put painting tape on to get the next color a very straight line. Love it.
The challenge is to give yourself a day off from everything. Can you do that? It actually made me more inspired to know I didn't have to do anything. Take a look at this for yourself. Taking a whole day off to do nothing. Love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment