Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, November 13, 2010

11-13-10

Oh, my gosh, this year is coming to a close and I have done this every day so far of 2010. That means I can commit to other things that I choose and do it every day. That feels really good that I have made a commitment to who? To myself only! And I am doing it. I haven't done it all yet because I have till January 1st until the total commitment is done. And so far I am excited about this new possibility of commitment in my life. I do apologize for not proof reading my blogs. I sometimes don't have the time...but I am committed.
The challenge today for my creative set is to take a look at your commitment. I ave listened to writers that write every day eve thought they think it maybe crap. And I have done that before in LA. Before I walked out my door I would pick up my guitar and write a lyric. And I have to say it worked. I got many tunes from that. What I did with them is a different story.
Let us take the challenge into a positive commitment. It is fun. It is structure. It is spiritual commitment, it is change commitment. IT is love. let us just put it that way.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment