Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, November 21, 2010

11-21-10

This morning started with my usual meditation, hot tub and then off to sing in the choir. Then straight to the set run lines while getting into wardrobe. I just stayed in the moment. I didn't worry about being later that the casting call (I told them I had the choir engagement). It was a very creative fun morning.
Now I am listening to the American Music Awards, I love music and some of the people I am enjoying I am surprised at. And then I think of performing in front of all of your peers. I have been there and done that. Sometimes I loved it sometimes I was fearful and left my body. Played that Rock n Roll and still love it. It has influenced my life in many ways. The way I dress is one that I know of. I still have a little rocker style in me.
How about you? A challenge I am throwing at you is to see what has influenced you in you art, the way you dress, the way you see yourself? Then I have to ask myself when do I give that look up, or that feel. Or do I ever have too. Age appropriate dressing. I don't know if that will be in my vocabulary. I don't wear mid bearing shirts or anything as repulsive as that but I love my leggings, my boots, my studs etc. Rock ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment