Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, November 15, 2010

11-15-10

Funny, I just realized the date is always at the bottom of my computer. Dah!! Oh well, live and learn. At work I look at the date and time on the computer but not at home.
I have many things I am doing and many things I am not doing. I had a big scare with my sister and her health. I heard after the events, but the images were very vivid in my mind. All the details. The part I realized this morning is I took it personally without really putting myself in her shoes. She must have been so frightened. Then you worry about others in your life and how are you going to take care of them. If my dear sister reads this my first concern is your loving being taking care of itself. Not worrying about anyone else, and don't worry about yourself, just love yourself as you were put on this planet for a reason and that is about love. Love for yourself needs to be the first concern so you can love others. I need to take that advice. I love you dearly. You are maybe the only person that I felt loved me unconditionally. I didn't have to do anything special or be different than what I was for you to love me. And I still hold that very dear to my heart.
Funny as it may seem I was going to make today's challenge about love. It is really taking a look at what you have made up about love. Does love have conditions? What about romantic love, does that have a fairy tale look, mine does. Love for your children or animals or even your plants, are they unconditional or have expectations put upon them? What does this have to do with having a safe place to create. Everything!! The best thing about exploring these questions is that images come up, emotions come up, colors, anger, love, sadness. These are places you can create from. What does love look like.? What does lack of love look like? What does the magical love look like and the love that happens around money, stress, everyday living? My mind is overwhelmed with the confusion of what I thought love would be and what it may be. This started at a very early age. One thing I know for sure I would love to have everyone love themselves unconditionally. And I can tell you right now, I don't. I am working on it

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry I worried you, dear sister. I am feeling much better. I don't check your blog every day so feel bad I didn't see that you were so worried. I am back to working on my Persona designs. We are like our beautiful Mother and need to keep our minds and hands busy. I love you dearly and have since the day you came home from the hospital. I feel very honored to have you and your wonderful heart as my sister.

    ReplyDelete