Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, November 22, 2010

11-22-10

Cooper got his first bath. And I hired a friend of mine that is a dog groomer. I want him to get used to getting groomed by someone else first. HA She gave me a really good deal. No hair cut yet. And I have just gotten the cleaning bug. I mean the holidays are coming and the family will gather.
The challenge that I am feeling today is the holidays and creativity. I would really like to change the whole house to a beautiful white, off white Christmas feel and have light everywhere. This in my mind costs money. I may try to figure out a way to get the feel of joy with the white light in the house without spending money. Give me ideas if you have any. White netting sounds like a really great idea. Creativity and the holidays are just as ONE. Start to get ready for the giving of thanks first. Peace out.....l i n d a

No comments:

Post a Comment