Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11-02-10

What do I want to talk about today. Or would it be what do I want to blog about today. I had a realization last night and it woke me up early this morning very early and I couldn't go back to sleep. It was about the idea that each one of us is a very important element of this time right now. I found a song that I said, "If you weren't here there would be a hole in the atmosphere."
The challenge to day is to see how you feel about your importance of being here in this time of the world. I want to write a book titled, YOUR LIFE IS IMPORTANT.
This doesn't mean you are important like ego important, what your energy does here on Earth is important. It needs to be here now. Even if you are depressed, you are insane, you are ill, you are hiding who you are. It is all relevant to the BIGGER PICTURE. I got that at 4:00am. I want to keep some of that with me forever. I think sometimes we get so caught up in the little everyday things that happen we forget that we touch many lives, we are an energy that contacts with other energy's and make a reaction. Even if it is someone in the grocery store. A pet, a tree, your house. IT is all connected by the energy factor. Have a great important, unimportant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment