Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, November 12, 2010

11-12-10

Later than I expected to write my blo9, but I had better get it done or it won't even happen. I had such a great dreamland night or morning and then woke up feeling very scared. A fright that I have known most of my life. My body is holding that energy and I had to release it or barely move. I explored and entered the pain instead of trying to get away from it. I ended up felling pretty darn good. Under all of the pain is the love.
The challenge today is to really ask yourself how much you love yourself? How much do you love yourself when you fail? When you get angry? When you make a mistake? This is not ego love, it is like nature love, unconditional. Then not hide it from anyone. Use it as your way to live. Are you brave enough to let people really see you, and know your work? Your body of work. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment