Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, November 4, 2010

11-04-10

It is the fourth of the month of November already. That isn't so much now is it. I have been listening to my dreams and/or the ideas I hear early in the morning and see how it develops through the day. One thing I came up with was a drawer design. Meaning cleaning out a junk drawer and making it a place for our lists, coupons, our glasses and things that may be on the counter. I was eliminating 2 or 3 piles on the counter top to put those items in the drawer. I love it. But it just came to me, I wasn't looking for that creation. HA> That has nothing to do with the challenge today though.
The challenge is to see what you defines yourself as. Are you your age? Your work? Your art? Do others opinions define who you are? Do your children or even your animals define who you think you are? What about owning your life, you are your own self. Yeah!! I know I have many things to work on in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment