Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, November 7, 2010

11-07-10

It is a fair fair Sunday. I got up and got the dog ready to go to the spiritual center with me. My friend never showed. So I took the dog to White House/Black Market the store I work at for all the girls to see. He went crazy over all of them goggling over him. He jumped off a girls shoulders, I am glad I had the leash on him and he didn't hit the floor full force. He is daring!! I took him to a fun Dog store and he made friends with a girl dog. They just barked at each other, it was fun. I got his a couple new things. Spoiled you see.
Creativity today. I went to the store to get some Christmas Lights for my light features. They seemed to be prized a little to high for me right now. I can't wait until after Christmas cuz then I can't see them for Christmas.
The challenge today is to take a look at your willingness to invest in yourself. Letting go of the dollar to create. I guess I need to take a look at this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment