Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, November 29, 2010

11-29-10

The month is almost over and this next month has totally changed for me with one text message. I will not be going to Louisiana to shoot a movie. It has been pushed into the future. This is the name of the movie game.
Cold Cold weather here and many places. Too cold to take the puppy in the car and have him sit in there for an hour. Oh Well.
Now into creativity. Now into the challenge, as I had physical therapy today which is energy work we found my energy to be quite plugged up. I knew it. I have been struggling with many issues and I hold them in my body. I am going to make a map of my body and allow my creativity to show me where my energy is stuck and why. This is your challenge today. You may be having an ache or pain that is new or nagging and by acknowledging it it could actually move the energy or the stop the pain. Holding Holding Holding. Human Beings do this a lot. We don't share what is on our minds, well, I don't anyway. I just keep holding it in. My body map is coming up right after I send this off into the web vapors. Poof!!

No comments:

Post a Comment