Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11-17-10

Better get my blog done before it gets dark. Oops to late. It isn't even 4:00pm yet and all the outdoor lights are on. Oh, well.
Today was filled with little piles of things getting cleaned up. Then I noticed some of my inner negative talk was cleaned up. I better clean up some more. Like live in a completely white sterile room. I did create a lighting fixture.
Oprah was interesting today. With a healer in Brazil and how did people feel after they have been there and even if they were skeptics.
What I got from it was energy. I have talked about energy in my blogs before and it really is interesting to hear it on national TV.
The challenge today is to have all of us take a look and realize what we believe to be reality. What we think about faith? Do you believe you are more than meets the eye? All I know for sure is I don't have to beat myself up. That doesn't do anybody, anything any good. It doesn't help the the flow of creativity. Let the flow go.

No comments:

Post a Comment