Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11-10-10

Here we go. I stayed awake last night for a while thinking about truth. And it was blatant that I have hidden from the truth on many issues and it can be very daunting to think about. The truth of my being was taken away from me at a very young age and I created a false self that I thought was safe. It was not built on the truth, or any truth. Me being allowed to say my truth wasn't ok either. That is what was a springboard for this blog. A safe place to create. Now I have even more to look at. I know that I have stopped myself in the creative space because I didn't want people to know I thought that or it wouldn't be appropriate or it could hurt someone. Creativity is what is going on with you. It is your truth. There isn't a right or wrong.
The challenge for everyone today is to see if they are telling the truth. The truth in your creations, the truth in your relationships, the truth in your work. It is Big stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment