Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11-09-10

What shall I talk about today? Well, this morning it didn't really seem like morning and I didn't feel so so good. Kind of a headache, neck ache and mind ache. The puppy slept in the bedroom in his playpen. Now I know what the dog does at night. Sleeps, who knew. He woke up once and went poo in his plastic poo place that was also in the playpen. Enough about the dog.
Challenge of the day is to take a gloomy day into a sunny day. You may be in a place that is a sunny day. The northwest isn't sunny today. It is quite cold also.
I allowed the sound of the rain to relax me, It made me not having to jump up and down. I need to jump up and down and get the exercise but I am allowing the weather to make me happy as it is. Not as what it isn't . That seems healthier. I am still working on my picture I started yesterday. I have 2 movies I have been cast in and I am working on the scripts for those. I have created a safe place to create. Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment