Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11-03-10

Today has been another beautiful day, they say the rain is coming but it has been raining sunshine. I do have to admit the sunshine contributes to my creativity. We have still been doing things outside. I also have been exercising a little and it has been energy spreading, energy moving.
The challenge today is to look at yourself and how your energy is flowing or not flowing. The exercise key? What about seeing what kind of exercise may fit into your creative life. I forgot how bouncing on a trampoline can move energy and help my heart. I have been exercise free for years. I try but I have done it for so many years I just don't want to spend that time, I say I don't have the energy, I have any and every excuse in the world. I have bought the Wii to see if that world work. That only got me to exercise maybe 10 times. I have already jumped 3 days in a row. I like the calming effect it has on me. My insides are a little shook up though. It is OK. I could see the energy splashing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment