Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11-23-10

Woke up at 5:00 am looked outside and it was so beautiful. I really loved the snow. I usually choose to not even like it because of years of traveling over passes with very dangerous conditions. But you know what, I had a choice. And I chose to love it. I even drove in it. It was an adventure.
The morning was full of making choices of feeling good and not falling into old patterns. The first thing I did while I was making my coffee, I took things off the shelves in the kitchen so I would have to clean the shelves. That is a trick I do. Throw things on the floor out of the closet or of drawers, then I have to pick them up. I love that little trick. I do that with creativity also. I get the project out and it covers the counter top and I have to clear it off. So I have to work on the project.
The challenge that I want to put out there has to do with creating by choices that you make. The choice to procrastinate or to jump in and get started. Another choice is to simply go forward. Do you believe their are mistakes? I have heard that there aren't mistakes. Also failure, do you believe in failure or could their not be any failure. Because how do you move or take risks if you don't fail. But it is only a judgment that it is failure. Good, bad, success, failure. Those are labels that we created. How do you see them? Have a great evening and getting ready to give thanks. Let us give thanks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment