Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, November 26, 2010

11-26-10

Were you a crazy shopper today on this Black Friday. Don't know why they call it Black. But I had to work very early and nobody knew our store was even open.
Is it time to create your Holiday look?

I have designed a few things I am sure I won''t be able to do. One is a Tree hanging upside down from the ceiling. I just love thinking out of the box. The challenge today is to take a look at how you create for your family? You can just create for yourself. I really like using recyclable items. And the tree having lights but then maybe just a t shirt ripped into little pieces and tied on the tree then you just recycle the whole tree without taking the t shirts pieces off. Of course you take the lights off. I am going to use the thought of light as my main decorating idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment