Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, November 20, 2010

11-20-10

The day started off with a headache and a neck ache.m And it took a long time to get rid of it. But then the creativity hit me. I have 4 or 5 projects on the kitchen counter. Christmas card. Organic multi media painting with texture.
Christmas surprises too. It has been a great creative day.
My challenge for today is to take a look at what you are going to do for your close friends and family for the holidays. I have decided to buy from friends that are artists and create my artwork for others. It is a creative holiday. What about a Christmas tree hung from the ceiling. With all the decorations hanging down because of gravity. I love it. Flower arrangements and wreaths hanging down.
A picture frame from lace. Just really get out of the box. Yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment