Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, November 5, 2010

11-05-10

Good Day my Friends!! Had a puppy that didn't feel so good this morning, I could feel his energy not flowing. I decided the best thing to do was just hold him for a while and send him lots of love. Then I thought of the Gator we have for him and shot some in his mouth and before you know it he was eating and now he is chewing. And Cooper not chewing you know something is wrong. No worries he is chewing now. Yeah!!
I had a fantastic Japanese dinner last night with a really dear friend. The place was called MIO and wow, I want to take my hubby there. Maybe plan a Date Night! My friend and I talked about creativity as she is an artist also. She is looking for a new medium. How exciting.
My challenge to you is to take a look at some different mediums and see what you may want to try. Something new! Maybe even doing research on a medium can gring new ideas in another area. It is like golfing and that helps your painting. It is a movement that makes the difference. Let's keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment