Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, April 11, 2010

01-11-10

I am doing a little movie shoot with a friend and I am loosing my energy. Being around a lot of people that is what happens. I want a way out. I want to eat to much. I did that. I want to meditate. These are good things to find out about yourself. Since this day is full of shooting a short movie I will make the blog short. One thing I know for sure is that when you pull out a camera there are people everywhere wanting to be in the movie.
My challenge to you today is to see where and how your energy gets drained. Or maybe it doesn't. If it does what do you want to do to not feel that feeling. I know what I want to do. Make myself feel different in some way. That is something that leads to addictions. Take A look at that..
have a good night everyone and talk to you tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment