Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, April 25, 2010

04-25-10

Hello everyone, What a day I have had. I am doing a cleanse day. Yes, that means not food. IT isn't easy all the time. My stomach is growling. The best things we did was go for an adventure to go about a mile and a half down to the Deschutes River, we had to go down the Canyon on a little trail. Going down was easy then we put our feet in the water and two things fell in the water, but my friend saved them with her little stick. My hat fell in and her sunglasses. What fun is that. Coming up I have to admit was a little harder. My heart was beating and I couldn't go as fast as my friend. So I had to not judge myself and go at my own pace. That is hard for me.
My challenge for you is to see if you go at your own pace or do you try and go at other peoples pace. I know I have always tried to keep up with others. But as anything the only pace you have is your own. Listen to your own pace and see what that is? It is the perfect pace. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment