Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, April 12, 2010

01-12-10

I have had quite a revelation. I was told I had lots of energy. I knew that. And at the same time I was asked to be grounded because I was disrupting the electrical equipment. What my AHA moment was was maybe it is my own energy that drives me crazy. I always thought it was others energy that drove me crazy. I am fine when I am all by myself but then wow, I have been humbled on this trip by my own accord. On the way to the shoot I realized I have not given enough respect for the project and its original creator. I have not taken responsibility for myself and what I can give her. I again have been selfish and ungiving. This pattern was created in my life at a young age. If I gave it was too scary and everything was broken or taken away.
I know now that I won't live that. In an instant you can decide you are not going to react that way anymore. You may at first just notice and still react but that is a start at recognizing that next time I don't want to react that way. Or you can stop in the middle of a reaction. A programed response.
My challenge to you today is to ask yourself "how does your energy effect others?" Better yet since you really can't know that because you aren't them is "how do you think they think your energy effects them?" It may be different. I am looking at grounding more of my energy instead of having it flailing around the universe. Maybe that is why I don't get things done like I would like. Have a great great day and watch that energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment