Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, April 26, 2010

04-26-10

My challenge to you is to take a look at your dreams. I may have talked about dreams before but I am finding how truly important they are to your creative self. My friend commented on how she can't remember her dreams very often. Are you like that? Or do you have movies running through your head? They could easily be made into a movie.
Take a look at that. I have drawn pictures, wrote songs in my dreams and wake up and write them down. Maybe that would work for you too. The creative force is working around the clock. My second day of a cleanse and I have to admit I am a little hungry and a little disappointed that I haven't lost those pounds. It is a good cleanse and I will keep up the good work after this is all over. Protein shakes and protein soup and one meal. I want to be fit. Yes I do. Dream and fit. I did dream a lot about food, booze and drugs. OH WEll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment