Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, April 24, 2010

04-24-10

My challenge to you today is to practice something. And or get ready to practice,like get the lyrics and chords. Get the right shoes and move around the house. Practice is for everything. Relationships, Spiritual growth everything takes practice. I forgot.
Anything. Last night we went and and sang Karaoke and we couldn't sing any songs together because I like Rock and she likes Country. It was very frustrating. Then we came home a practiced our guitars and tried to do songs and we didn't know any songs together.
This has happened 2 or 3 times in a year. But do we practice in between...NO! So this is my thing. Art, Music, Dance, Acting, Writing. all takes practice. Practice something today.
Do a sketch. Do something.......Yeah!!! live and learn from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment