Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, April 5, 2010

04-05-10

I am feeling so much better. I have been dizzy for 2 days now and that is not a whole lot of fun. It has actually been worse than this but it was bad enough I can't think straight and I can't do much.
I went to physical therapy today and yes my neck muscles were tight and stuck. These last few days I have been having trouble being in the moment and it kept getting worse and worse. I spoke of ego taking over and that takes away my natural connection to life. Loving our healthy life.
Yes, after a bad headache, the flu or anything that take us out of our natural healthy space we get really appreciative of our feeling good.
My challenge to you is to take a look at your health and see if you are taking it for granted. Is there something you could do different to feel better, have more energy or just enjoy the day more.
Maybe a food to give up, a beverage. And really be grateful if you are feeling good today. It can be taken away very fast. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment