Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

04-14-10

What is going on? Let's see, I am creatively deprived. I had fun doing a little movie shoot this weekend, and then looking around Portland, which I haven't been for a really long time. But as far as painting, welding, beading, drawing, writing, song writing, I haven't got to do much of that. I did write a new song this weekend. (a partial song). How many of you are creatively deprived? I have made more money this month than I have in a while but at the cost of creativity. I am creative in new ways to dress, new ways to think, homework and new ways to treat people. These maybe one of the best ways to create. A better way to work in the world. See, I feel better already.
My challenge to you is to ask yourself, are you creatively deprived or do you maybe just think you are because you aren't creating ART. Remember Art is your life, and your life is your Art. So how you live is creative, and a form of Art. You are molding the substance of the universe in a positive way. Treating people with compassion, understanding and acceptance. Well, hopefully you are doing the positive thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment